At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating everyone we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us or discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
As the world’s leading operator of luxury hotels, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts currently manages 114 properties in 47 countries.
Four Seasons Hotel Prague, a market leader in the hospitality industry is looking for a talented Server to join our Italian restaurant and bar, .
The stylish restaurant and bar CottoCrudo has a unique view on the Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge. CottoCrudo means “cooked and raw” and introduces a new dining and lounge concept where classic service meets the innovative trends.
You will be ideally a professional who is warm, hospitable, organized, driven with a great communication style appealing to our guests and employees.
You will ideally have:
A special talent and passion for ensuring you deliver the highest of standards consistently and ensuring that our food and beverage offering is at the center of our guest experience. You will be responsible for offering guests of the restaurant an enjoyable, expertly served beverage/dining experience. You must be comfortable discussing food and wine choices with guests in detail.
Why to join us:
- You will be a part of talented team with a common goal to create the best possible guest experience.
- You will be empowered to show your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make us Four Seasons.
- Various career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Company locally and globally.
- You will be rewarded with market-leading salary and a comprehensive benefit plan.
- Minimum two years of previous experience. Experience in fine-dining restaurant is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and personal presentation.
- Outstanding communications skills with a strong command of the English language.
- Ability to pour, mix and blend a wide variety of wines, spirits and drinks.
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Working computer skills and knowledge including but not limited to Excel, Word, Internet and Micros.
Must have EU work authorization.
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of; the opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. One of our top priority is to create a great employee experience that is based on trust, transparent communication and a strong relationship. This relationship is made tangible by the awards received year after year, making us an undisputed “Employer of Choice.”