5* kosher hotel v centru Prahy, 67 pokojů, bar, restaurace, hledá kandidáta na pozici Assistant Front Office Manager
5* kosher HotelKing David is looking for a new enthusiastic member of the Front Office team for a Assistant Front Office Manager position. The person who will have flexibility in working hours, friendly, outgoing, professional, excellent communication skills and experience of leadership. The one who is driven by guest satisfaction and capable of providing a unique experience according to high standards and expectations.
Full-time position only is available, for 12 hours shifts, long/short week.
ZBe in charge of daily Front Office operations in absence of Front Office Manager
- Assign work and supervise team member performance in all Front Office procedures including, Check-in and Check-out, lobby traffic and flow
- Respond to Guest inquiries and resolve issues and complaints in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Support and assist team members in handling Guest inquiries and requests and in resolving Guest complaints
- Maintain the professional appearance of the Front Desk with a focus on hospitality and Guest serviceg
Previous supervisory experience in Front Office of up-scale 4* or 5* hotel
- Passion and commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of work situations
- Intermediate knowledge of Fidelio is an advantage, but not necessary
- Competitive starting salary package and company benefits
- Challenging career opportunity and professional growth
- Staff meals and discounts